This item ships with a signature required unless otherwise noted by the recipient.
The new design is higher functioning, more stylish and even more abuse proof. It still retains the signature articulated spine pad, but has also been equipped with double layer elbow sleeves that accept articulated padding system.
- The 1000D CORDURA exterior does a great job of repelling dirt and moisture, and provides good insulation for cold weather. but it should serve well as an outer shell in bitter cold with properly-layered undergarments.
- The nylon shell is also coated with urethane, which causes water to bead up and run off its surface.
- Velcro cuff closures and cinch straps behind the hip area reduce loss of body heat in cold weather.
- Windproof ，Water Resistant，Scratch resistant，Tear resistance
- Spine Padding
- Fully articulating closed cell foam spine protection.
- Dense foam inserts in these segments cushion the wearer's spine from impacts and bruises, but don't impede natural movement of the back.
- Front: deep diagonal-zip pockets on each side
- Left Chest: large vertical-zip pocket
- Right Chest: large vertical-zip pocket, small velcro pouch
- Left Arm: vertical-zip pockets on upper and lower arm, admin pouch (holds 3 pens, flashlights/chem lights, or small tools)
- Right Arm: vertical-zip pocket, 3″ by 4.5″ velcro patch area
- Inside: vertical-zip pockets and mesh pouches on either side
**Product sizes sometimes vary due to the cutting and style of a garment. 3/8"-3/4" (1-2 cm) difference is defined as normal situation.
If you want to checkout with Credit Card. Please Click Paypal and Search for ‘Pay with Debit or Credit Card’
Enter your Payment details, your Billing Address, and your Contact Information.
You need to know these!
- Free Shipping: Over 69.99 dollars.
- Payment success & send e-mail for your confirmation before shipping.
- Orders can be returned, or exchanged if there are problems in quality.
- Please contact us(firstname.lastname@example.org), if you need assistance.
- We processes your orders ASAP, please don`t worry!